Welcome to Embrace
What started off as an in-person event to celebrate International Women's Day, is now an ongoing series of community building events each with a unique experience that falls into the themes of embracing our unique selves and eachother.
* Embrace You: Be led through experiences set up to connect to soul, tap into your inner creativity and release the jewels that are already within you.
* Embrace Community: Be guided through an interactive and thoughtful approach to networking, meet someone new, form deep connections with one another.
* Embrace Your Business: Walk away feeling rejuvenated and refreshed in your busines, ready to shine your light and elevate your online presence. Some events will have headshot opportunities!
The calendar of upcoming events is below. If you have an event idea or inspiration and would like to collaborate or have me facilitate a team building event, please do reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Embrace 2024: Speed Networking & Mentoring event
For creating deep connections and growth. Got a burning business question you'd like mentoring on? Bring it!
What: Be guided through rounds of speed networking and speed mentoring ... and more to come!
When: Tuesday February 13th, 2024 - Galentine's Day!
Where: Leaside Studio, 852A Millwood East York, ON M4G 1W6
Tickets: Early bird $55+tax (regular $60), add a bring a friend ticket at time of purchase for +$44+tax
- Vendor spot to showcase/sell your product $18+hst includes a shared table in the Marketplace (there's limited space/spots!)
- Professional headshot $77+hst, includes selection of 1 digital image taken from 1:15-2PM
More add-ons coming soon!!! Some fun add-on's will be available
Sample Itinerary from November's sold out event - February's event will be slightly changed):
10:30AM: Arrival, check-in
11:00AM: Speed networking
12:00PM: Speed mentoring
1:00PM: Marketplace, Open mingle, Headshots (optional add-on at time of ticket purchase)
What attendees are saying about their experience attending the event:
We attended a business event including networking and photoshoot, and we’re beyond impressed. Nathalie has the ability to set people at ease. She directs the shoot with gentle confidence and I never once felt awkward despite being a total novice in this area.
Nathalie creates a feeling of calm and genuine connection that allowed us to put our best foot forward.
After this mini session I’m hoping we can move forward with a brand refresh package in the future!
~Jesi & Sam, Canary Kids Club
I had the privilege of attending an event hosted by Nathalie. She is a true professional and thought of every detail. Warm, approachable and makes you feel immediately at ease.
~ Melanie Ziltener, Tripod Copy
What a wonderful day surrounded by amazing women in a gorgeous room! The energy was genuine and on fire. Loved the space you created for everyone! Thank you.
~ Julie Greenham, Success Coach
The most fun I've had at a networking event. Wonderful job, thank you for organizing it Nathalie.
~ Wendy Huynh, Beauty Babe Lounge
It was so much fun. I'm so glad I attended this event and met these amazing women entrepreneurs. Thank you for organizing Nathalie.
~ Vera, Talk Therapy with Vera