Episode #41: Managing a Multi-Passionate Portfolio Lifestyle with Jessica Tudos
When the pandemic started, there was a shift in habits, a rise in learning new things online while we were inside. I personally have always been one to take on many things and yes it can become crazy however for multipassionate people, it’s a lifestyle that helps them thrive. How do we manage it all? I am excited to have Jessica Tudos on to chat about exactly this, leading a Multipassionate Portfolio Lifestyle - how to manage it without going crazy!
Jessica Tudos, As an Olympian turned life design coach, professional organizer, and experiential educator based in Toronto - Jessica helps multipassionate portfolioists who feel overwhelmed and unproductive declutter, both physically and mentally, so they can focus on what matters most.
- What it means to be multipassionate
- Tips for managing a multipassionate lifestyle and making it sustainable
- The Tudos method to transformation and leading Multipassionate Portfolio Lifestyle:
- Why - are we doing it
- Uncover - see all we have, calendar committments
- Decide - what to keep, let go of
- How - to organize
- Sustain - build a system, checkpoints
- How to nurture and embrace a multipassionate lifestyle
- Why energy managing and having structure is key for beating overwhelm
Thanks Jessica for sharing your zone of genius, this episode will truly shift your perspective.
Win Your Week lead magnet + freebies that including my 100 most inspiring books AND a pdf of my kids book, Kika the Upside-Down Girl
Connect with Jessica:
Connect with Nathalie:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pictonatphoto/
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.ca/pictonatphotography
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/pictonatbrandingcreative/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/nathalie-amlani/
- Join the Free Focal Tangent: Brand Builder Society Community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/brandbuildersociety
- Website: https://pictonat.com
Hit the button below to stay in the know and be first to be notified when an episode drops each week.
About the Podcast Host:
Hi, I'm your host Nathalie Amlani, a brand strategist, photographer, soulful entrepreneur, and visual storyteller. I help female entrepreneurs look and feel amazing online. Imagine creating a strong personal brand that authentically deepens the connection with your audience and leads to an increase in business revenue and joy (yes, that's what help do!). I value community and this podcast brings to life the vision of having a hub of curated experiences and information that enables powerful growth as a collective.