Mommy and daughter had lots of fun comparing their bumps and it was so touching when proud big sister gave a kiss to her little sister in utero. Congrats on the new addition to the family and looking forward to meeting her!
The studio maternity session includes family photos along with images of just mommy-to-be and her precious bump. For each session, there is a consultation on wardrobe and how to prepare. On what to wear, the recommendation for colours is solid colours (neutrals work great – white/grey/beiges/black), avoiding bold busy patterns and logos, and having a similar colour theme with a palette of up to 3-4 colours for family photos. As usual, a back-up outfit for children is always suggested as accidents do happen! Some outfit ideas for maternity are listed below with some maternity pieces available in studio:
- Bottoms – Jeans, pre-pregnancy jeans unbuttoned, black leggings, yoga pants
- Tops – Fitted tank top, blouse, sweater (tops that show the seperation of belly from chest are best)
- Dress – Fitted, long and flowy
- Button-down shirt or cardigan
- Lingerie/Lace or satin robes