Episode #1: The Five Lessons Learned in Entrepreneurship as I Celebrate my 40th Birthday!
Welcome to the very first episode of the podcast!
This week, I dive into the purpose and intention behind the name of the podcast, as well as share my five biggest lessons that I’ve learned in life and business over the last decade.
With my 40th birthday right around the corner, I can’t help but feel extremely grateful for all of the hard lessons and moments that have transformed my perspective. I truly feel like I’m living my utopia.
“When we own our story and allow vulnerability, it really unlocks courage.” - Nathalie Amlani
In this episode, we go into:
- The value and importance of community
- Why entrepreneurs need human interaction
- Using vulnerability as your superpower
- Leaning into your intuition to make tough decisions
Resources Mentioned in the Episode:
- Purchase the Life, Love, Lemonade Book: https://pictonat.com/lifelovelemonade/
Connect with Nathalie:
Hit the button below to stay in the know and be first to be notified when an episode drops each week.