Episode #29: Strategies For Driving Traffic To Your Website with Diel Gerber
When you’re starting a new business, venture, launching a new offer… one of the first things we’re advised to do is to create a website, a virtual storefront with our branding, copy, images. After it’s all done… now what? Now it’s time to drive that traffic to our website.
In today’s episode, I am excited to welcome special guest and Digital Marketer, Diel Gerber, to chat about Strategies for Driving Traffic to your website.
Diel helps companies manage their paid media budget and get higher return on ad spend. Her agency, Gerber Media, also helps clients manage their SEO, content and social media, making sure all channels are working together. Diel is a blogger and founder of Toronto New Mom blog, a blog that she grows organically every month. Toronto New Mom celebrate 5 years this month.
“Anything that loads really slow on your website for more than two seconds will hurt your SEO ranking…” ~ Diel Gerber, CEO of Gerber Media
- Learn Diel’s story of becoming an entrepreneur
- Actionable tips for driving traffic to your website
- The lowdown on SEO, what it is, how to apply it to your content, and how to make it work for you
- Why having a Google My Business Account is essential
- How brand photos elevate a website and helps optimize SEO
- Understanding Pinterest as a tool to increase organic traffic to your website
- Organic versus paid traffic and how paid media helps increase conversions
… and so much more!
“Your website is our most important asset, think about social media as supporting it.” Diel Gerber, CEO of Gerber Media
Thanks Diel for sharing your zone of genius for how to strategically drive traffic to your website. Be sure to join Diel’s free Facebook community ‘Raising a Business’ to learn more tips and strategies on marketing operations for small business owners: https://www.facebook.com/RaisingaBusiness.
Connect with Diel:
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/diel-gerber-29062349/
- Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/RaisingaBusiness
- Podcast: dielgerber.com
- Website: https://www.gerbermedia.ca/
Connect with Nathalie:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pictonatphoto/
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.ca/pictonatphotography
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/pictonatbrandingcreative/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/nathalie-amlani/
- Join the Free Focal Tangent: Brand Builder Society Community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/brandbuildersociety
- Website: https://pictonat.com
Hit the button below to stay in the know and be first to be notified when an episode drops each week.
About the Podcast Host:
Hi, I'm your host Nathalie Amlani, a brand strategist, photographer, soulful entrepreneur, and visual storyteller. I help female entrepreneurs look and feel amazing online. Imagine creating a strong personal brand that authentically deepens the connection with your audience and leads to an increase in business revenue and joy (yes, that's what help do!). I value community and this podcast brings to life the vision of having a hub of curated experiences and information that enables powerful growth as a collective.
Want to learn more about personal branding for your business and connect in community? Join the free Brand Builder Society Facebook community group or click here to get in touch and let's hop on a Discovery Call.