Episode #10: Growing and Scaling a Service and Product Based Business in Purpose and Flow with Giovanna Aiello
What does scaling your business look like to you? Where do you want your business to be in one year, three years, or even five years?
In this week’s podcast, I’m so excited to chat with my friend Giovanna Aiello about how she scaled and grew her business by relaunching her service based business, Mindful Mommy and launching a brand new product, Mumdies.
Gio’s mission is to put moms first. This is the foundation and ethos of both her companies.
In 2017, Giovanna started her first company Mindful Mommy Doula & Birth Photography Services. Her team at Mindful Mommy has attended hundreds of births and supported hundreds of women.
"Meditation is what led me to follow my passion of being a doula. It allowed me to quiet down enough to actually hear myself and see the signs that the universe was giving me." - Giovanna Aiello
In this episode:
- How meditation and mindfulness sparked her entrepreneurship path
- How she built her brand identity
- Why it was essential to scale her business and how she did it
- How Mumdies came to life
- Tips to reset your sleep cycle
Giovanna spends her days and nights as a birth and postpartum doula, supporting women through their most vulnerable moments. After supporting so many women for so many years this is how the creation of Mumdies came to be.
Her story and grit provides perspectives that will shift your thinking on the possibilities to scale and grow your dream business.
Connect with Gio:
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mindful_mommy_doula/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/giovanna-aiello-0a8947149/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/gio.aiello1
Connect with Nathalie:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pictonatphoto/
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.ca/pictonatphotography
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/pictonatbrandingcreative/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/nathalie-amlani/
- Brand Builder Community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/brandbuildersociety
- Website: https://pictonat.com
Hit the button below to stay in the know and be first to be notified when an episode drops each week.
About the Podcast Host:
Hi, I'm your host Nathalie Amlani, a brand strategist, photographer, soulful entrepreneur, and visual storyteller. I help female entrepreneurs look and feel amazing online. Imagine creating a strong personal brand that authentically deepens connections with your audience and leads an increase in business revenue and joy (yes, that's what help do!). I value community and this podcast brings to life the vision of having a hub of curated experiences and information that enables powerful growth as a collective.
Want to learn more about personal branding for your business and connect in community? Join the free Brand Builder Society Facebook community group or click here to get in touch and let's hop on a Discovery Call.