Episode #12: Leading From Within with Christine LeLacheur
What does leadership mean to you and how do you embody it?
Perhaps you’re climbing the corporate ladder or have a small business that you’re trying to grow. Regardless of what it is, leadership is a key trait that we all desire and have within us.
This week, I’m thrilled to chat with Christine LeLacheur, CEO of Cheurfire Consulting Inc., all about leading from within.
Christine is a speaker, corporate trainer, executive coach, and facilitator specializing in the areas of emotional intelligence, personal development, leadership and management, interpersonal communication, relationship building and team development with a focus on emerging leaders, mid-level managers, and entrepreneurs.
In the fall of 2020, Christine co-founded the C Factor Community, a comprehensive 7-week virtual leadership program for mid-level managers that includes personal development, professional development and – most importantly – membership to a community to help managers collaborate and connect with other leaders at their level.
“Find what people are good at and encourage that because it's shown time and time again, that people are more engaged, successful and happier if they can focus on what they do best.” - Christine LeLacheur, CEO of Cheurfire Consulting
We chat about:
- How the C Factor Community is changing the game for leaders in any industry
- Why you already have leadership abilities within you
- Tips to find your inner strengths
- Leadership vs. management
- Tips to hone in on your leadership qualities
“Getting really clear on your voice has a powerful ripple effect across your business, as it establishes trust and a cohesive user-experience as people know what to expect from you.” Nathalie Amlani, Pictonat Creative and Host of Focal Tangent: Perspectives That Shift podcast
Christine is based in Toronto. She's a self-admitted tea addict who loves adding as many stamps to the passport as possible and going to concerts and events with her husband (who she met at a Pearl Jam show!) and two children.
Connect with Christine:
- Website: www.cfactorcommunity.com
- Email: email@example.com
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/christine_cheurfire
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/cfactorcommunity
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/cheurfire
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/cfactorteam
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/christine-lelacheur
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/christine.lelacheurmihailidis
Connect with Nathalie:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pictonatphoto/
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.ca/pictonatphotography
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/pictonatbrandingcreative/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/nathalie-amlani/
- Brand Builder Community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/brandbuildersociety
- Website: https://pictonat.com
Hit the button below to stay in the know and be first to be notified when an episode drops each week.
About the Podcast Host:
Hi, I'm your host Nathalie Amlani, a brand strategist, photographer, soulful entrepreneur, and visual storyteller. I help female entrepreneurs look and feel amazing online. Imagine creating a strong personal brand that authentically deepens connections with your audience and leads an increase in business revenue and joy (yes, that's what help do!). I value community and this podcast brings to life the vision of having a hub of curated experiences and information that enables powerful growth as a collective.
Want to learn more about personal branding for your business and connect in community? Join the free Brand Builder Society Facebook community group or click here to get in touch and let's hop on a Discovery Call.