Episode #23: Managing Small Business Finances with Jayne Dykstra
Money, money, money…
With every business, part of the measure of success is money…
Money isn’t everything but it’s very important ‘energy’ required to continue operating your business and whether or not your business will stay open.
Today I’m excited to welcome Jayne Dykstra, partner of Zetique, we’re going to talk about managing small business finances.
Jayne has been working with small and medium sized businesses on their finances for over a decade. Empowerment and understanding are central to what her and Zetique do - making sure that business owners have the hand holding they need to ensure proper bookkeeping and financial reports.
- How Jayne started her business and became an entrepreneur
- The background behind the branding and naming of Zetique
- Tips for managing small business finances
- The importance of tracking
- The benefits of working with a book-keeper and what to expect
Key tips for managing small business finances:
- Investing in your business and tracking this to make sure you are profitable
- Ensuring you have money saved for taxes
- Paying yourself
Connect with Jayne:
- Instagram Handle: https://www.instagram.com/mobilebookkeeper/
- LinkedIn Link Jayne Dykstra
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/fearlessfinancesforsmallbiz
- Website: https://zetique.com/
Connect with Nathalie:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pictonatphoto/
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.ca/pictonatphotography
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/pictonatbrandingcreative/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/nathalie-amlani/
- Join the Free Focal Tangent: Brand Builder Society Community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/brandbuildersociety
- Website: https://pictonat.com
Hit the button below to stay in the know and be first to be notified when an episode drops each week.
About the Podcast Host:
Hi, I'm your host Nathalie Amlani, a brand strategist, photographer, soulful entrepreneur, and visual storyteller. I help female entrepreneurs look and feel amazing online. Imagine creating a strong personal brand that authentically deepens the connection with your audience and leads to an increase in business revenue and joy (yes, that's what help do!). I value community and this podcast brings to life the vision of having a hub of curated experiences and information that enables powerful growth as a collective.
Want to learn more about personal branding for your business and connect in community? Join the free Brand Builder Society Facebook community group or click here to get in touch and let's hop on a Discovery Call.