Episode #4: The Seven Props to Use in Your Branding Shoots
In this episode, I share with you my top tips for props to bring and consider for your upcoming brand photoshoot.
One of the questions I hear often as a photographer is “what do I do with my hands?” Posing is always a concern when you're having your photo taken and I'm here to help! As a photographer, I’m here to guide you and direct you as you're in these sessions.
You may be feeling nervous and oftentimes having a prop or having something that feels customized to your brand can really help ease those nerves.
“If you're choosing props for your branding session, think about how you can best represent the work you do, and the products or services you offer.” - Nathalie Amlani
In this episode, we go into:
- How your props can illustrate your personality or lifestyle
- My go-to props for every photoshoot
- How to make a rental space feel like your own
- Choosing props for service based businesses and product based businesses
Tune into the episode and read the full blog post HERE
Connect with Nathalie:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pictonatphoto/
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.ca/pictonatphotography
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/pictonatbrandingcreative/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/nathalie-amlani/
Hit the button below to stay in the know and be first to be notified when an episode drops each week.
About the Podcast Host:
Hi, I'm your host Nathalie Amlani, a brand strategist, photographer, soulful entrepreneur, and visual storyteller. I help female entrepreneurs look and feel amazing online. Imagine creating a strong personal brand that authentically deepens connections with your audience and leads an increase in business revenue and joy (yes, that's what help do!). I value community and this podcast brings to life the vision of having a hub of curated experiences and information that enables powerful growth as a collective.