Episode #5: Vulnerable Storytelling and Powerful Alignment
In this week’s episode, I chat with Tania Moraes-Vas, founder of Warrior Life Creative Co.-- a full-service creative agency.
Tania uses her zone of genius in writing, photography and content creation to help impact-driven and heart-inspired entrepreneurs focus on their zone of genius and leave the content to her.
She is also a creative partner and Editor-in-Chief at YGTMama Media Co and co-founder of Mama Brain Magazine with her biz bestie, Sabrina Greer.
We talked about what makes a story so impactful, and also how you can share yours in a powerful way.
Listen in to hear more about:
- How her different careers brought her to her dream business
- The significance of storytelling in your life and business
- The biggest pieces to building an aligned and soulful business
- How to get comfortable with being vulnerable
When Tania isn't busy putting out fires or igniting you into wildfire self-expression, she is building lego with her family, cozying up with a cuppa chai and some good books, or envisioning world domination where every creative is fully self-expressed.
Connect with Tania:
Connect with Nathalie:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pictonatphoto/
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.ca/pictonatphotography
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/pictonatbrandingcreative/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/nathalie-amlani/
- Website: https://pictonat.com
Hit the button below to stay in the know and be first to be notified when an episode drops each week.
About the Podcast Host:
Hi, I'm your host Nathalie Amlani, a brand strategist, photographer, soulful entrepreneur, and visual storyteller. I help female entrepreneurs look and feel amazing online. Imagine creating a strong personal brand that authentically deepens connections with your audience and leads an increase in business revenue and joy (yes, that's what help do!). I value community and this podcast brings to life the vision of having a hub of curated experiences and information that enables powerful growth as a collective.
Want to learn more about personal branding for your business and connect in community? Join the free Brand Builder Society Facebook community group or click here to get in touch and let's hop on a Discovery Call.