Episode #5: Vulnerable Storytelling and Powerful Alignment
In this week’s episode, I chat with Tania Moraes-Vas, founder of Warrior Life Creative Co.-- a full-service creative agency.
Tania uses her zone of genius in writing, photography and content creation to help impact-driven and heart-inspired entrepreneurs focus on their zone of genius and leave the content to her.
She is also a creative partner and Editor-in-Chief at YGTMama Media Co and co-founder of Mama Brain Magazine with her biz bestie, Sabrina Greer.
We talked about what makes a story so impactful, and also how you can share yours in a powerful way.
Listen in to hear more about:
- How her different careers brought her to her dream business
- The significance of storytelling in your life and business
- The biggest pieces to building an aligned and soulful business
- How to get comfortable with being vulnerable
When Tania isn't busy putting out fires or igniting you into wildfire self-expression, she is building lego with her family, cozying up with a cuppa chai and some good books, or envisioning world domination where every creative is fully self-expressed.
Connect with Tania:
Connect with Nathalie:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pictonatphoto/
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.ca/pictonatphotography
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/pictonatbrandingcreative/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/nathalie-amlani/
- Website: https://pictonat.com
Hit the button below to stay in the know and be first to be notified when an episode drops each week.
About the Podcast Host:
Hi, I'm your host Nathalie Amlani, a brand strategist, photographer, soulful entrepreneur, and visual storyteller. I help female entrepreneurs look and feel amazing online. Imagine creating a strong personal brand that authentically deepens connections with your audience and leads an increase in business revenue and joy (yes, that's what help do!). I value community and this podcast brings to life the vision of having a hub of curated experiences and information that enables powerful growth as a collective.